IaaS (Infrastructure as a service)What does it mean ?
- Private Cloud
- EBRC, European Business Resilience Centre
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Luxembourg S.C.A.
- POST Telecom S.A.
- Telindus Telecom
- Public Cloud
PaaS (Plateform as a service)What does it mean ?
SaaS (Software as a service)What does it mean ?
|Postal adress: 89C Rue Pafebruch||Olivier Gourdange, Cloud Services Sales Luxembourg|
|Zip code and country: 8308 Capellenemail@example.com|
|Phone: +352 360 385 1||Francis Werquin, Cloud Services Unit Leader Belgium/Luxembourg|
|Fax: +352 360 416||Francis_Werquin@be.ibm.com|
|Email: See contact details|
|Worldwide: > 350,000|
|Worldwide : $81.7 billion|
|Legal form: Branch of IBM Belgium + PSFs (ISFS & IS4F)|
|Foundation date: 1911|
|Services||Area of activities|
|SaaS Business Applications, IaaS Infrastructure Services, PaaS Developer Platform, Private/Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Consulting & Strategy, Cloud Security Services||1) Transforming industries and professions with data
2) Remaking enterprise IT for the era of cloud
3) Reimagining work through mobile and social technologies
4) Rethinking the challenge of security
5) Creating new infrastructure for a new era
|Solutions available on the market|
|1) IBM Bluemix gives developers (1M+ subsriptions) cloud-based tools to design, deploy and manage enterprise-grade apps at start-up speed. It is offered on the IBM Cloud marketplace, which features nearly 500 IBM and third-party cloud services.
2) Move your workloads to a high performance global and local cloud infrastructure.
Choose robust virtual or bare metal servers for unparalleled flexibility and performance. A network of networks—public, private and management—links together global data centers with security and efficiency.
- Our flexible upfront pricing by the hour or the month includes storage, bandwidth, and support for total visibility.
- Bare metal servers provide consistent, reliable performance with the ability to scale up or down as needed.
- See and control your cloud through one API, web portal, and set of mobile apps.
B) Cloud managed services for a highly scalable cloud infrastructure and managed services in data centers deployed around the globe.
Cloud managed services benefits
- High availability and alternate site disaster recovery ensure business continuity.
- Integrated OS systems administration and turnkey application support simplify management.
- Best-of-breed security isolates your data and servers for PCI and HIPAA compliance.
C) Blue Box
Gain a pathway forward to hybrid cloud with a private cloud infrastructure powered by OpenStack.
Blue Box benefits
- Get all the benefits of OpenStack without the burden of managing infrastructure.
- Rapidly stand-up a private cloud infrastructure.
- Tap into a fast-growing, global ecosystem of thousands of developers that supports hybrid deployments.
3) Our partnership with SAP is delivering world-leading enterprise applications as services on the IBM Cloud
4) Object Based Storage Solution, Relied upon - and trusted - by some of the world’s top brands and largest data repositories. We deliver massive scale with enterprise-grade security, reliability and less complexity than traditional services at up to 80% lower TCO. Cleversafe technology can be deployed on-premise or in a hosted SoftLayer environment - providing you with the ideal object based storage platform for hybrid cloud. Cleversafe is also an integral part of the IBM storage family - delivering a broad range of storage options to satisfy the most demanding requirements – all from a single, trusted, and proven vendor.
5) Tap into the Cognitive Cloud. IBM Watson solutions and technologies represent a first step into cognitive systems, a new era of computing for enterprises, institutions and individuals on the cloud. Watson processes information by understanding natural language, generates hypotheses based on evidence, and, because it becomes more capable and precise, Watson will help leaders and organizations make better, more confident decisions.
|Specificity of the main offer|
|IBM has created a collection of fully integrated services to help your business use the eruption of data across all digital channels to understand its customers and anticipate their needs. It begins with a four-tiered approach.
1) Choice with consistency
The first full spectrum cloud built on open technologies so your data is everywhere it needs to be.
2) Industrialized hybrid cloud
A complete hybrid cloud platform that acts as a bridge between you and your customers.
3) DevOps productivity
Lets your developers go faster and do more in a single, integrated environment.
4) Advanced analytics meets cognitive
Brings businesses closer to their customers with the world’s most advanced analytics and cognitive computing toolbox.
|Certifications (including ISO)|
|Can be communicated on request
|Can be communicated on request|