IaaS (Infrastructure as a service)What does it mean ?
- Private Cloud
- EBRC, European Business Resilience Centre
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Luxembourg S.C.A.
- POST Telecom S.A.
- Telindus Telecom
- Public Cloud
PaaS (Plateform as a service)What does it mean ?
SaaS (Software as a service)What does it mean ?
|Postal adress: 4, Rue Graham Bell - Bettembourg||Frédéric Prime, COO|
|Zip code and country: L-3235 Luxembourgemail@example.com|
|Phone: +352 26 19 16 1||Kevin Dhuicque, International Business Manager|
|Fax: +352 26 20 29 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email: email@example.com||Marine Diou, Marketing Assistant|
|Luxembourg : 20|
|Legal form: SA|
|Foundation date: 2000|
|Services||Area of activities|
|IT Consulting, managed services (colocation, cloud, IP Transit, connectivity), BGP management, hardware leasing||Colocation, Cloud, IP Transit, Connectivity, VOIP|
|Solutions available on the market|
|Cloud computing: for an high flexibility
Datacenter provides simple and flexible Cloud solutions for the companies which want to:
- beneficiate of an optimized solution for their website/e-shop/web solution
- achieve economies of scale
- reduce spendings on technology infrastructure
- be more flexible
- manage projects more efficiently
- have access to performing applications (Software as a Service - Saas)
- secure their data
- beneficiate of a full OPEX model
|Specificity of the main offer|
|Datacenter provides 3 types of Cloud Solutions with the intention of answering the most properly to your needs and configuration:
The Public Cloud: our customers will be able to use Cloud services in a virtualised environment, into shared infrastructure ressources, which allows important costs'optimisation. Our public cloud provides high performance cloud solutions and a reliable cloud infrastructure for all your applications and websites, whatever your workload is.
- no need to manage your IT infrastructure
- high security of your data
- we offer various on-demand cloud products, from the storage capacity, servers, databases and network security to all the applications you might need
- your Cloud solution evolves following your needs and business goals
The Private Cloud: this cloud model is a scalable cloud environment built on a virtual and/or physical infrastructure dedicated exclusively to your organization.
Our private cloud solution is perfect if you have strong network security and compliance needs. It's also ideal if you are looking for large storage requirements and you want to have full control over your data.
You can completely build your own cloud infrastructure based on predetermined specifications including availability, scalability, threat prevention, expected performance and growth requirements.
Our experts will help you throughout the different steps of designing, deploying, and operating your cloud on-premise.
- illimited stockage capacity
- full control on your data
- custom-made Cloud solution
The hybrid Cloud: a cloud computing environment, in which resources are provided and managed both in-house and externally. This approach allows you to take advantage of the scalability and cost-effectiveness of a cloud environment and the security aspects of a private cloud.
Our hybrid cloud model enables you to connect public cloud, private cloud, and dedicated hardware in order to find the best solution to your needs.
Why choose this model?
- beneficiate of a pay-as-you-go scalable system
- total control on your data
- high speed performance and high fiability, thanks to dedicated servers
- we help you to create your ideal environment
|Certifications (including ISO)|