They have the best product in Europe, the most successful business idea, the most successful implementation and provide the highest efficiency: five cloud services’ providers and case studies have been awarded during the EuroCloud Europe gala ceremony, held in Luxembourg on Monday October 8th. More than 50 cloud providers from twelve European countries participated. Only the companies which had won the national EuroCloud Award in their own country could apply at the European level. The ceremony took place in the context of the EuroCloud Congress, gathering executives and cloud experts from all European countries on the 8th and 9th of October.
“The services and case studies provided by the winners impressively show the range and quality of cloud services already available today across Europe”, says Bernd Becker, CEO of EuroCloud Germany_eco and vice president of EuroCloud Europe. “We are pleased that the EuroCloud Europe Awards have become an established institution within the industry”.
In each category were awarded the following companies:
• Best Cloud Service Product: PingFederate 6.6 (GB)
• Best Start Up: Zyncro (ES)
• Best Case Study Private Sector: Infopark Cloud Express (DE)
• Best Case Study Public Administration: E-Gov Portal Services (Portal Austria) (AT)
• Highest Increase in Efficiency Using Cloud Services: CE On-Demand with Integrated communication and collaboration platform based on hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 for Hungarian Water Rescue Service (HU)
The winners of the EuroCloud Europe Awards were selected by a jury made of twelve European cloud experts. The award was presented last Monday evening as part of the EuroCloud Europe Award Gala 2012 held during the EuroCloud Congress in Luxembourg.