- Contribute to the development of the cloud computing business in Luxembourg by creating an exchange platform, a « Cloud ecosytem » for cloud service providers
- Promote and encourage the uptake of cloud services and applications on a national and international level
- Participate in the development of a legal framework for cloud computing on a national and European level
- Support cloud computing companies thanks to the presence of major cloud experts, as well as best practices sharing and a strong coordination with Cloud Community Europe associations
The action plan
An action plan has been developed in partnership with CRP Henri Tudor and presented to the government authorities in 2011. Alike a roadmap, this plan is based on the analysis of the specific Luxembourg market and the current framework conditions. 19 achievable actions points have been uncovered and structured around 2 chapters:
- how to promote Luxembourg in the cloud business
- how to promote cloud business in Luxembourg
Cloud Community Europe - Luxembourg acts as a coordination platform to position Luxembourg as a leader in the field of Cloud computing and SaaS applications.
Please download the complete action plan here.